Is there a way to remove the "Your membership has expired" banner ?

Options
climb.on05
climb.on05 Member
edited March 26 in The Water Cooler

This nonsense takes up a lot of room and is a glaring reminder that my subscription has expired, something I chose to do. I'm told that go to the community forum and maybe someone in the company will listen if enough people have issue with this junk. Before the prices were jacked up you did not have all this space taken up to remind you of something you were already aware of :(.

Secondly, is anyone aware of discounts on the subscriptions? I only found that they are like Xfinity and only provide this if you are a new member. If not you are screwed. I did see that if you stick it out for 30 days you can then be considered "new" again…what a lovely thing to look forward to!

Thank you for your opinions in advance.

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

There’s no way to get rid of the nag screen without renewing your subscription. They do periodically go on sale at places like Newegg or Office Depot/Max, just make sure you get a renewal and not one for new subscribers.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@climb.on05 over the years there have been many posts and discussions on this topic. Bottom line there is nothing you can do about those banners when you use Quicken with an expired subscription.

As for new subscriber discounts, you can always take advantage of those deals as a new subscriber using a new Quicken ID. There are also retailers that sell Quicken at a discount or have sales from time to time.

This discussion has been closed.