One Step Update -- Blank Summary

Options
DDub
DDub Member ✭✭

The last two days when I run the One Step Update, the One Step Update Summary screen is blank. Normally, it provides a checklist of the accounts checked and any issues encountered. Now it's just one big white screen. Is this a bug or the new normal?

Tagged:

Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@DDub that blank screen indicates an issue with your online connections. Go to your Account List, and check the last download column for each account. Are they current, missing, or have an old date and time? Check the Transaction Download column. What are the connection types for these missing accounts?

• DDub
    DDub Member ✭✭
    Options

This impacted every account — accounts from multiple sources —- starting on Feb 19th. That was the date of the last download. All the accounts are set to Express Web Connect.

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@DDub this type of error is easy to fix, but it will take time because each account needs attention.

The easiest thing to do is to first deactivate all accounts (EWC and EWC+) top to bottom. Then reactivate all accounts one by one, without changing anything on the General tab. If you have multiple accounts with the FI, they will be reactivated together, so it may not be necessary to activate each individual account. When you reactivate, ensure that "Link to Existing" option is chosen and that the link is to the correct account in Quicken.

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

I forgot to mention that the easiest way to get to the Online Services tab in Account Details is to simply click on the "Edit" button in the Account List.

• Craig Marlowe
    Craig Marlowe Member ✭✭
    Options

I have tried both deactivating and resetting the accounts. I have tried to update transactions both all at once and individually. I get the message that the update is complete but there are no new transactions (I know there should be.)

This discussion has been closed.