How do I fix an incorrect next due date for rent payment? Version 2

Options

This was asked previously a couple years ago and the link suggested for remedy does not address this issue. I have several tenants and I just had to rebuild by Quicken file because the other one became corrupt some how. However with both files, it seems the rent schedule for payment gets ahead of itself. For example, when I'm entering a rent payment from the Rental Property tab (Add Transactions), the next due date for the tenant could be months in the future. I've attached a screenshot of my Rental Property tab where I have clicked Enter and the Date is showing 6/1/2024 when in fact the date I'm trying to enter is for 3/1/2024. The top part got cut off however the row just above the Enter Transaction window is showing rents entered or projected for January through July. It's greyed out but Jan rent is $0, Feb $1350, Mar $1350, Apr $0, May $0, June $1350, July $1350.

Tagged:

Answers

• gerbera.daisy
    gerbera.daisy Member ✭✭
    Options

Let me clarify, I know I can manually edit the date in the transaction. However that's not the point. It should be the next due date when "entering rent". The tenants have not paid in advance. I have 7 tenants and most are this way with a few exceptions.

This discussion has been closed.