Problems With Schwab Money Market Account SWGXX

Options

I have tried at least 2x to get this resolved with the support desk since Oct 2020.

I opened ticket number 10875496.

In July 2020 Quicken stopped refreshing from Schwab for several days and when I reconnected all of my accounts with SWGXX are not refreshing correctly forcing me to manually insert a cash entry to get my Money Market + Cash to balance with Schwab.

I have tried creating a copy and then deleting the MM fund and I get an error message. I've validated the file and it still posts the wrong balance. I've created a separate Quicken file and relinked to Schwab and the problem is still there.

There is a problem between Schwab and the MM fund SWGXX that has been ongoing for some time. I wonder if any other people have this same issue.

My latest Help Desk rep told me to post the issue here with the ticket number and someone will pick up the issue. If enough people have the same problem, we may be able to get it resolved. I pay good money for this software to work properly and it seems to have gone downhill since it was bought out by venture capitalists.

I use the Win Desktop 2017 Version with current update R54.16. I look forward to a prompt response that you are looking into it.

This discussion has been closed.