Cannot Download Venmo Credit Card

Options

When I enable online banking for Venmo, Quicken finds my regular Venmo account as a checking or savings account, but does not offer an option to connect to my Venmo credit card account (managed by Synchrony Bank. I also tried connecting via the Synchrony managed Credit Card option, but it does not recognize my Venmo credentials (since the only way to get to the Venmo Credit Card info is via the Venmo app and not an online web site).

Will Quicken offer connecting to the credit card account any time soon?

This has been going on since 2021 without a resolution. Reposting since the older posts have been closed.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jim@heideckers,

If the financial institution is not currently available in Quicken, then you would need to reach out to the financial institution to get the ball rolling. That said, if you can provide the URL (web address) you use when logging into the financial institution website directly, I can check to see if there is already a functional connection that just has a non-intuitive name.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jbataoel
    jbataoel Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

@Quicken Kristina the site is www.venmo.com yet as the prior person mentioned you cannot get the credit card to load in?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Is this credit card directly through Venmo, or is it serviced by another financial institution? If it's serviced by another financial institution, you may want to see if there's a connection other that other institution that allows you to see the credit card.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.