Schools First FCU

Options

Three weeks ago, I lost the ability to download any transactions from my Schools First FCU accounts. I subsequently deactivated the accounts to start over; however, now Quicken cannot make a connection to the bank. I continually receive error code CC-501. Nobody seems to be able to assist me. Additionally, before this occurred, many of my AMEX and Chase credit card transactions were missing from my downloads. Without a connection to my bank accounts, this program, which I have used since the 90's, is worthless.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @pjharveyjr,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please let me know how long the CC-501 issue has been happening?

If it has been happening for longer than 24 hours, then I recommend you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance since this type of error typically requires checking the log files to gain more insight into exactly what is going wrong, and they also have the ability to escalate the issue if needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pjharveyjr
    pjharveyjr Member
    Options

It stopped working on 2/13/24.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Considering how long this issue has been going on, I recommend you reach out to Quicken Support directly. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.