Wells Fargo connection totally broken 3/4/24

Options
Don Awalt
Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
  1. I attempt to download transactions, it appears to complete fine, yet there is one transaction to download - it does not come down.
  2. I use a brand new empty test data file and attempt to add my Wells Fargo account to it. I get the error below. I go to www.wellsfargo.com/fmssetup, and it completes fine, and says you have 10 minutes to complete the setup. When I go back to Quicken, I get this error again

3. I attempt to do a reset on my Wells Fargo credit card, and it gets the error below (I am able to log in via the web site); the user/password are correct

Errors all over the place, a total mess.

Comments

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had no issues with a Wells Fargo transaction download just now (8:16am ET).

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4
    Options

@RalphC did transactions download? I should have had 1 download but it did not; yet the download appeared to finish successfully.

I have also noticed the OSU progress box shows "Complete" almost immediately - it's not that fast. It looks like it must be terminating but not reporting an error.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited March 4
    Options

@Don Awalt when you do the "www.wellsfargo.com/fmssetup" and try the set up again, and gives you the error again, please retry the set up again. Do not leave the setup screen in Quicken. After getting the 10 minute warning and going back to setup, I need to do the set up in Quicken twice, in succession, and the second attempt always works for me.

This discussion has been closed.