Has anyone else had a problem with the Spending tab not filtering the transaction list correctly?

Options
Paul McMillin
Paul McMillin Member ✭✭✭

In the past when I click on a category in the Spending transactions tab, the transaction list filters to only show the transactions for the selected category. The is currently working very inconsistently for me. Sometimes it will filter and sometimes it will not. Anyone else?

Best Answer

• Paul McMillin
    Paul McMillin Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Just downloaded the latest update for Quicken Classic Premier R55.12. This appears to have fixed my issue with the Spending tab. Case closed.

Answers

• Sue
    Sue Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have noticed my income accounts are not showing up on my Profit and Loss statements, but haven't gotten any answers. I didn't have the problem last year. Each time I am told there is an update to Quicken, I accept the update. They are coming out on a transaction report, double checked that they are coded properly.

Using Windows 11, Quicken Classic Business and Personal

• Paul McMillin
    Paul McMillin Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am using Quicken Classic Premier. It is a very odd problem. The first level of category filters fine, but then when I click on a Payee to filter the list to just that Payee, it does not work.

• Paul McMillin
    Paul McMillin Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Just downloaded the latest update for Quicken Classic Premier R55.12. This appears to have fixed my issue with the Spending tab. Case closed.

This discussion has been closed.