Account Authorization is Needed Every Day to Download Transactions

Options
hikersc
hikersc Member ✭✭

I am having the same problem as was noted by another user back in December. After a download, I notice that some accounts were not updated to the current date. I go in and reset and reauthorize the account and the transactions will download. I have to do this every day.

The fix posted was to sign out of and resign back in to the Quick ID from Edit, Preferences. There as never a post as to whether this worked to solve this problem or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @hikersc,

Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did this issue begin to occur? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• hikersc
    hikersc Member ✭✭
    Options

No error messages. The affected accounts just do not show the current download date or the data that they should have downloaded. The accounts that typically have this problem are Capital One, Truist Bank, and sometimes Schwab. Fidelity never has the problem. I think it involves accounts that update using the Express + method. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @hikersc,

You might need to call/navigate to these financial institutions' websites and enable third-party access (or something to that extent). One common cause of repeated 2FAs is that there is never an actual connection settled with the bank's servers causing every download to trigger as if it were a new account.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.