Why can't I see "Last Updated" in any of my Account Registers?

Options
lopat08865
lopat08865 Member ✭✭

Perhaps relatedly, in the "Account List" the "Last Download" column for all my Accounts shows
as "Not Available."

This is despite the fact that the Accounts are properly downloading through OSU.

Quicken Classic R53.32 (Build 27.1.53.32) running under "Windows 10 Enterprise" on Desktop.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 8
    Options

Hello @lopat08865,

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lopat08865
    lopat08865 Member ✭✭
    Options

Please explain how to "sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in"?

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Please refer to the steps outlined in my previous response labeled 1 through 6 as those steps provide the exact instructions on how to sign out and back in.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• lopat08865
    lopat08865 Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry for my oversight. You were quite clear to begin with.

I did sign out & sign back in. Then performed an OSU.

This failed to change anything. I still am getting transactions downloading that don't appear in either the account register or the Account List. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

No problem! And thanks for following up.

To clarify, are all of the accounts with the same or different financial institutions?

-Quicken Anja

• lopat08865
    lopat08865 Member ✭✭
    Options

Different Financial Institutions. Some download during OSU. Some don't. Some that do download don't reflect "last download" in either "Account List" (shown here) or in the account's Register.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@lopat08865 do remember what tasks you performed before this happened? Did you open another data file, maybe an older one?

• lopat08865
    lopat08865 Member ✭✭
    Options

Nothing out of the ordinary, & just a single data file on which I rely on OSU to keep me a "balanced" human being ;-)

This discussion has been closed.