Login email

Options

Change I change the email address used for the subscription?

Best Answers

• Derz
    Derz Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

We did recently.

It was pretty simple. Login to your account, goto "Account & Privacy Settings", there is an edit link next to your EMAIL_id… I don't know if the new Id had to be confirmed with EMAILs to the new id. We did a lot of accounts when we switched EMAILIDs so I do not remember.

One thing we noticed is that after it was done we had to login when each data file was updated. The dialog asked whether we wanted to change the owner ship of the file from the old email id to the new.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

@parker2004 - yes - go to your Quicken Account and click on Sign in & Security. Then under your Quicken ID click on "Change".

Answers

• Derz
    Derz Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

We did recently.

It was pretty simple. Login to your account, goto "Account & Privacy Settings", there is an edit link next to your EMAIL_id… I don't know if the new Id had to be confirmed with EMAILs to the new id. We did a lot of accounts when we switched EMAILIDs so I do not remember.

One thing we noticed is that after it was done we had to login when each data file was updated. The dialog asked whether we wanted to change the owner ship of the file from the old email id to the new.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

@parker2004 - yes - go to your Quicken Account and click on Sign in & Security. Then under your Quicken ID click on "Change".

• Parker2024
    Parker2024 Member
    Options

Thanks for the answers; super helpful! Super easy once you know where to look. I just added Quicken earlier this week and learning my way around.

This discussion has been closed.