Quicken Investing Dashboard shows all CAD accounts when "all USD accounts" selected

Options
Frederick J
Frederick J Member
edited April 12 in Investing (Mac)

I'm a new Mac subscription user with multiple CAD and multiple USD Investing accounts. When I select all USD accounts in the dashboard, it shows all CAD accounts. When I select the USD accounts separately the Dashboard works correctly.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Frederick J,

To assist with this issue, please provide additional information. When you select all USD accounts, does it show only CAD accounts, or is it including the CAD accounts in with the USD accounts? If it is including the CAD with the USD accounts, then the issue may be that the accounts think they're USD instead of CAD. To check that, click on a CAD account to select it, then go to Accounts>Settings. You should see the currency the account is in on the Details tab.

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Frederick J
    Frederick J Member
    Options

Hi Kristina… The Account Currencies are correct. 2 accounts are set to USD and the rest CAD. The Sidebar shows all accounts (CAD and USD) with the 2 USD account balances prefixed with US, and correctly converted and aggregated in the Investing total in the sidebar. When I click on the Investing total in the sidebar and select "all CAD Accounts" in the Dashboard Account dropdown it displays an aggregated view of all CAD Accounts. If I select the Account dropdown on the dashboard and select "all USD Accounts", it still displays an aggregated view of all CAD Accounts, and none of the USD accounts. If I select the Account dropdown on the dashboard and check both USD accounts (that are listed under "all USD Accounts", the dashboard correctly displays and summarizes the data from these two accounts.

I am running Quicken Classic Premier Version 7.6.1 (Build 706.52627.100) on macOS 14.2.1

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I tried to replicate the issue you're describing, but I'm not able to get it to do that in my Quicken. If you haven't done so already, I recommend restarting the computer you have the Quicken program on. If the issue persists after that, please try logging out and logging back in (you can do that by going to Quicken>Sign Out, then log back in when it brings you to the login screen).

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.