Issue with Capital One download and reconciliation

Options
joanzen
joanzen Member ✭✭

Version R54.16 Build 27.1.54.16. Windows 11 Pro.

I have an issue that has occurred twice now with only my Capital One account. The first time was a couple of months ago. I downloaded my transactions and all seemed normal. However, I noticed that two transactions that are shown as posted in my account online were not downloaded. When I tried to reconcile my balance in Quicken matched the online balance and the difference was shown to be zero, even though two transactions in Quicken that were not reconciled were showing as posted in my Capital One account online. When I tried manually marking them as reconciled in Quicken I then was out of balance by the amount of the two transactions. I thought maybe the two transactions would download later but they never did; they just kept showing as not reconciled in Quicken even though my account appeared to be in balance with the online balance.

Then, this week, it happened again. A single transaction did not get downloaded even though it was showing as posted online. When I reconciled in Quicken everything appeared correct and my difference was 0.00. If I tried manually marking the transaction as reconciled the account, then appeared out of balance by the amount of the transaction. Over the next few days, I downloaded additional transactions and reconciled correctly but the single transaction remained unreconciled.

As with the previous two transactions, I deleted this new instance. And even though these posted transactions were no longer in my Capital One account in Quicken my account is in balance.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Thanks for your input.

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.