Problem with Wells Fargo

Options

I haven't been able to download transactions from Wells Fargo for more than a week. I finally took the step to deactivate and TRY to reactivate online bank, only to receive this error My user ID and password haven't changed, what the heck is going on?????

Comments

• csantucci
    csantucci Member ✭✭
    Options

OK, so I finally read the message above and went to Wells Fargo set up. I logged in and was finally able to get online access to my accounts. However, downloading still does not WORK!!! I haven't been able to download any transactions with Wells Fargo for a week, and my main checking account is with Wells Fargo! At least I can see my online balance now, which of course is not at all the same as my Quicken balance. I've tried reconciling and that doesn't work either!!!😡

• uscgal
    uscgal Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I am having the same issue. The download through Quicken gives me the same message above so I deactivated. Went to Wells website and tried to download and the file was uploaded. However, when I attempt to upload it into Quicken I get this message first:

Then I get this message:

I have not had this issue before today. Last successful update was prior to changes made at Wells with the Checking accounts (March 24). All other Wells accounts sync. It is just the checking now.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@uscgal Those messages that you're showing are from an INSTALL of Q … not a download or setup for download.

SO, please right click on the Icon that you used, click PROPERTIES and tell us the "Target Type" and "Target Location" are.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@uscgal - make sure Quicken updated to the latest version R55.15. The issue you are having was a problem with an earlier version.

If you are on R55.15, then I think you might need to uninstall and reinstall Quicken, making sure that when you reinstall, you are updated again to R55.15.

• uscgal
    uscgal Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I appreciate your response; however those are the screens that are popping up when I am selecting the file download from the bank. It is very odd and that is why I posted the issue to see if anyone else is seeing this.

After spending an hour on line with Wells Fargo I was told it must be a Quicken issue. I was finally able to change the connection type from Direct to Web Connect and download records this way. However, my online balance that shows on the account and reconcile window is WAY OFF.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@uscgal - I just had that happen to me and I fixed it by uninstalling Quicken and installing the latest production version R55.15.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Again, please right-click on that icon and answer the questions that asked.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP