Missing Bill & Income Reminders

Options

Good Day, I have used Quicken for years. Today I started the program and all of my previously setup bill and income reminders are missing. Quicken screen recommending that I set them up to help manage my bills. I've tried to restore previous back-ups and all have the same issue. Using R55.15.

Comments

• sailtrimmer
    sailtrimmer Member ✭✭
    Options

Follow-up. I checked the "Dashboard" under the "Home" tab and found all of my bills and income reminders that I had setup over the years. I then added "Bills and Income Reminders" as a new view to the "Home" tab. Again, all of my bill and income reminders that I use show up in the view.

When I select the "Bills & Income" tab on the upper menu line, I get two options, "Bills, Income & Transfers" and "Projected Balances". Under "Bills, Income & Transfer" none of my bills and income reminders are shown. There is only a Quicken interface "Manage Your Bills" and a "Get Started" button. Under "Projected Balances" my previous bill and income reminders are shown and used to project my balances. I'm using Windows 11, Quicken Classic Premier, Ver R55.15 and Build 27.1.55.15.

• sailtrimmer
    sailtrimmer Member ✭✭
    Options

Follow-up. I decided to uninstall and then reinstall Quicken to see if this would correct the problem. It worked, my Bill and Income reminders are now displaying and working as before the issue arose.

This discussion has been closed.