Not able to get updated transactions after running one step update

Options

I'm taking over the accounting for my mom's financial accounts from my brother. He sent me a jump drive with her quicken data file. I've saved the file to my computer. I'm able to open file in my Quicken Classic Deluxe subscription version. I'm able to run the one step update with no errors but transactions are not being updated for any of her accounts. I haven't been able to update the activity since receiving data file from my brother.

Best Answer

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited March 18 Answer ✓
    Options

@24Pistol - go to the Account List and review the information under the "Transaction Download" and "Last Download" columns. Under "Transaction Download" each account that has online services should say "Yes" plus the Connection Method. Under "Last Download" it should have the last date and time the account was updated. If you see "not determined", or a blank, or an old date, that means you have a connection issue.

In my opinion, the best thing to do since you are taking a file from another unrelated computer, is to deactivate, and reactivate all online connections, regardless of if they have errors or not.

Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited March 18 Answer ✓
    Options

@24Pistol - go to the Account List and review the information under the "Transaction Download" and "Last Download" columns. Under "Transaction Download" each account that has online services should say "Yes" plus the Connection Method. Under "Last Download" it should have the last date and time the account was updated. If you see "not determined", or a blank, or an old date, that means you have a connection issue.

In my opinion, the best thing to do since you are taking a file from another unrelated computer, is to deactivate, and reactivate all online connections, regardless of if they have errors or not.

• 24Pistol
    24Pistol Member
    Options

Thanks! Deactivate and Activate each account seems to do the trick

This discussion has been closed.