Anyone still having problems with Wells Fargo downloads after fix R55

Options
J Mark
J Mark Member ✭✭

I just tried again and nothing downloaded. Re authorized accounts, left all checked, but still nothing downloaded. Reset accounts, still no downloads. But believe it or not, Wells Fargo Advisors did download, but they have a password in the vault. Strange!

Free thinker from the Land of Enchantment. The best things in life are free🎻

Comments

• csantucci
    csantucci Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here, I have to log on to Wells Fargo, download account activity, click on the downloaded file, then the transactions show up in Quicken. It's a work around but Quicken needs to fix this.

• J Mark
    J Mark Member ✭✭
    Options

Just tried again the one step update but nothing downloads. The WF accounts show setup as direct connect which I bellieve is correct. Interestingly, the WF advisor accounts DO download transactions. This needs to be fixed. I am surprised there is no update on this problem.

Free thinker from the Land of Enchantment. The best things in life are free🎻

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @J Mark,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. When did this issue first start? Are you seeing any error messages/error codes when you try to update your accounts?

If you haven't done so already, please check for any inactive/closed accounts that may still be trying to connect in Quicken, since that can sometimes cause this issue. To do this, please go to Tools>Account List. If you have hidden accounts, there will be a checkbox near the lower left that you can select to see hidden accounts.

Then, review the Account List for any inactive/closed accounts that Quicken thinks are still connected. The way to see if Quicken thinks an account is connected is to look for the word "Yes" in the Transaction Download column.

If there are any accounts that shouldn't be connected, but Quicken thinks are connected, then please backup your Quicken file and deactivate those accounts.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.