I upgraded from Starter to classic. How do I download the upgrade

Options

I upgraded from Starter to classic. How do I download the upgrade

Best Answer

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You don't download it, you already have it. You just need to Do Edit→Preferences→Quicken Id and then "login as different user" using your existing Quicken ID to let the program already installed know that your subscription is valid for the higher edition.

BTW, Classic is not an Edition, it is the new name associated with all Quicken desktop editions to distinguish it from the all online Quicken product called Simplifi. So, you either upgraded to Deluxe, Premier or Business & Personal from Starter.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You don't download it, you already have it. You just need to Do Edit→Preferences→Quicken Id and then "login as different user" using your existing Quicken ID to let the program already installed know that your subscription is valid for the higher edition.

BTW, Classic is not an Edition, it is the new name associated with all Quicken desktop editions to distinguish it from the all online Quicken product called Simplifi. So, you either upgraded to Deluxe, Premier or Business & Personal from Starter.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• rscrogg
    rscrogg Member
    Options

That worked! Thanks

• rscrogg
    rscrogg Member
    Options

That worked great! Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.