Wealthscape Inventory Cash Management Data Upload

Options
alwatso61
alwatso61 Member ✭✭
edited April 19 in Investing (Mac)

I have successfully loaded online "brokerage" data from Wealthscape Investor; however, I am not able see any data from the Cash Management section of my account to a banking account "checking" account type in Quicken. When I attempt to set up a connection to Wealthscape Investor using the Connected Account option, the Quicken account type automatically defaults to "brokerage" and there is no option to change it. I therefore set up a new Quicken account using the "offline" option so I could specify account type "checking"; however, when I later tried to establish an online connection to that account via "edit account details" to Wealthscape Investor and entering applicable routing # details, no data is downloaded.

If an online connection cannot be established to Wealthscape Investor using the Quicken "checking" account type, is there a way to upload data from a CSV file to Quicken? The only manual data download options in the Wealthscape Investor website are PDF or CSV files (no Quicken file type option).

This discussion has been closed.