Marcus Online CC-502 Error

Options

For the past several days, I have been receiving a CC-502 error message regarding my Marcus Bank accounts when attempting to update. Is there an ongoing issue with Marcus Bank and when is it expected to be resolved? I am on the Windows Version R-55.15

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DSK55,

Please, review and follow the error-specific steps found in this support article.

If the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DSK55
    DSK55 Member ✭✭
    Options

That resolved the issue. Thank you.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thanks for the update!

Did it self-resolve or did you take any steps to resolve the issue? If any steps were taken, please feel free to share them here in case it could help someone else experiencing the same.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• NTPanaccio
    NTPanaccio Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am also receiving a CC-502 at Marcus, and have for the last two days. The steps in the Quicken article have not resolved the issue. This after a period of 3 weeks where basically nobody was able to connect to Marcus (see the other massive thread on the issue).

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @NTPanaccio,

Thanks for adding to this discussion, though I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

As stated in my earlier response here, if the steps in the article fail to resolve the issue and the error persists for more than 24 hours, then you will need to  contact Quicken Support via phone or chat for further assistance as our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience, thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• rodkirby
    rodkirby Member
    Options

I've been having the same problem for several weeks. I went through all the steps in the online help, and contacted the support chat. They took information about a week ago, but I haven't heard anything back, and still have the problem.

• ironman1492
    ironman1492 Member
    Options

I have six accounts at Marcus Goldman Sachs. For some reason Quicken has divided them into two separate accounts when downloading. Three accounts in each. When updating only three accounts update and for the other three I get the 502 error message. It does go through if I update again but it used to do all six accounts at the same time. Can't seem to get Quicken to recognize all accounts at the same time.