Bank's transaction is missing for certain period

Options
Yoko
Yoko Member ✭✭

I just found out that bank's transaction was missing for 4 months. June, 2023 to Oct, 2023.

The transaction is downloaded before and after those periods.

I am using the newest version of Quicken, Mac, HSFCU bank.

Credit card transaction is downloaded during those periods.

Is there a way to download those periods from now?

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Were you regularly downloading transactions into Quicken, at least once a month?
    Resuming downloads after a lengthy pause usually only downloads the most recent 30 - 90 days of transactions.

Most banks allow you to download prior statements' transactions or transactions for a selected date range in a Quicken-compatible QFX file format.
    Please read here for more details: https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Downloading+transactions
    Scroll down to look for the section about Importing Transactions

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Were you regularly downloading transactions into Quicken, at least once a month?
    Resuming downloads after a lengthy pause usually only downloads the most recent 30 - 90 days of transactions.

Most banks allow you to download prior statements' transactions or transactions for a selected date range in a Quicken-compatible QFX file format.
    Please read here for more details: https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Downloading+transactions
    Scroll down to look for the section about Importing Transactions

• Yoko
    Yoko Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you so much, I downloaded the QFX file and it solved the problem.

I will make sure to download monthly from now.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for responding.
    If your time permits, I would suggest you download at least once a week. If there are any problems, you have less transactions to review and can catch errors like unauthorized credit card charges faster.

This discussion has been closed.