penfed cc-501 errors...

Options
traviswalter
traviswalter Unconfirmed ✭✭

is there a fix to this? i disconnected all my penfed accts (I have 4) and tried to reconnect and get cc-501 errors.. it doesnt even matter what i put for user and pass as it wont even get past that..

I made a new test file and penfed works.. ???

how do i fix my main file?

Answers

• traviswalter
    traviswalter Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options

ok after some poking around, i found there are 2 penfed listings you can use. One is Pentagon Federal Credit Union (which is the old one my main file defaulted too) and there is another one called Penfed FCU (which is new and works!). Turns out the Pentagon Federal Credit Union wasnt even an option in my new test file it just defaulted to Penfed FCU.

Can quicken delete Pentagon Federal Credit Union as a viable choice? I bet others have this problem

• mitch cohen
    mitch cohen Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options

As of November 2023, PenFed removed the capability to use Quicken OneStep Update: https://home.penfed.org/help/s/article/Downloading-Transaction-History

When they finally admitted that they removed the support and updated their communication to say so (see the link), I removed all of our accounts from PenFed and went to a credit union that supports Quicken OneStep Update. I notified PenFed's Chairman, who asks for feedback on their site, why we fired PenFed, providing him with a respectful answer.

This discussion has been closed.