Missing data from Schwab Banking account down loads.

Options
chipfish
chipfish Member ✭✭
edited April 21 in Investing (Windows)

Using Quicken R55.15 for windows. For the past several months (at least 4+) I have reported to Schwab Bank and Quicken that transactions are missing on downloads. Yet for my several Schwab Brokerage accounts I have had no problems. I have many many more Brokerage transactions than does my Schwab checking account. Today for the Bank I got 4 transaction yet it should have been 21. It is interesting it picked three transactions dated in early March, then skipped 17 transactions and the gave me one for the current day. The work around sucks and I am tired of entering missing transactions… Schwab says that have not reports of errors. Quicken has this workaround of deactivating and reactivating all my many accounts. The time to do it is substantial and you can easily screw up accounts that are fine. It amazes me that the two do not have some sort of testing scheme that they can test this stuff. The Schwab staff support people I talk with do not even use Quicken for them selves. The support staff for Quicken off shore means well and try and help but generally do not have the experience. This services model is broken.

This discussion has been closed.