Quicken - notice (edit)

Options
joann77f
joann77f Member ✭✭

How can I change my settings on my check register to always open on full view. That notice that takes up my screen makes me crazy and I will never recommend Quicken again! I don't use nor have I ever used the download feature and resent having to pay a fee after I already purchased the program. It's always all about the money. 😠

Tagged:

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

guessing you purchased Quicken subscription- and it expired - and you now have the renewal banner ..

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• joann77f
    joann77f Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, as a senior citizen and not so savvy with technology, when I had to upgrade due to a new computer with windows 10, I was not informed that it would be an annual fee. I guess it is shame on me. I am using my old Quicken on my old Windows 7 computer just to have a check register I can tolerate.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And, BTW, you did NOT purchase "the program". You purchased a license to run the program subject to the conditions of that license.

One of which was "if you don't renew, you're going to get a big renewal notice on your screen until you DO renew". (OK, that's not the exact wording … but it's what the wording means.l)

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.