Unable to Deactivate Downloads

Options
Jim Shiffrin
Jim Shiffrin Member ✭✭✭

Last summer Morgan Stanley created a set of new accounts for me due to a new Living Trust. There have been no transactions in the old account since July 2023. Every time I do an Update Transactions, Quicken puts a blue dot on the account, even though there are no transactions to review. When I try to deactivate downloads, I get "Quicken can not edit … because there are downloaded transactions that must first be accepted into the account register or transaction list. Finish accepting the downloaded transactions, and then try again." There are no downloaded transactions for me to accept.

I am running R55.15 on Windows - and this has been an issue since last summer. I tried making the account "Separate", which hid the annoying blue dot, but also removed old transaction from historical reports. I recently unchecked "Keep this account separate" and "Hide in transaction entry lists"; and checked "Hide account name in account bar and account list". That did not help. The Blue dot now appears next to "More Accounts".

Comments

This discussion has been closed.