Can not connect to Quicken Loans a/k/a Rocket Mortgage

Options
lbsunbum
lbsunbum Member ✭✭

I'm running Mac version 7.6. Today, 3/25/2024, I am unable to connect to Rocket Mortgage. Following the "Resolve" prompt, entering User Name, password and last 4 of my social security, I receive the attached screenshot

I disconnected the account from downloading and re-connecting results in the same error. I am able to connect on the website which today required 2-factor authentication. My experience is that Rocket Mortgage does not require the 2-factor authentication every sign in.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 26 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• lbsunbum
    lbsunbum Member ✭✭
    Options

I’ve only had a problem today. Previous to today Quicken MAC would connect. I’m going to wait several days to see if it rectifies. If not, I’ll contact support.

If your problem has been occurring a month you should contact support.

• billimich
    billimich Member
    Options

I am having the same issue. 3/25/2024 Mac OS X 12.7.4, Quicken Deluxe Version 7.6.1 (Build 706.52627.100)

I cannot log in to Rocket mortgage using the same credentials that allow me to log in via a browser.

• firstcitazen
    firstcitazen Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here, cannot add new mortgage nor connect with exiting one since a couple days ago.

• mwreagan
    mwreagan Member ✭✭
    Options

Me too. Mac OS Sonoma 14.1, Quicken Deluxe Version 7.6.1 (Build 706.52627.100).

• Phlyter
    Phlyter Member ✭✭
    Options

Same for the past two days

• Miketk949
    Miketk949 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same - I can log into the site directly (without 2-factor authentication) but Quicken cannot connect. Verified password and login info, but no success.

• lbsunbum
    lbsunbum Member ✭✭
    Options

Today, 3/26/2024, I still can not connect to Rocket Mortgage. But today, I received the following different error:

I forwarded this error report to support. I was able to sign in to Rocket Mortgage on their website but I needed to select "Mortgage" from several choices before connecting. Hopefully, this means that somewhere something is being worked upon. I'll give it several days before contacting support.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For more information about error FDP-105 please read https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-105-quicken-mac

If Rocket continues to block your connection attempts from Quicken it might be best to maintain this account as an Offline account register, not connected to the mortgage company.
    When you created the account register in Quicken, a Scheduled Transaction Reminder should have been created for your monthly payments from your checking account. Use the Split details to transfer the amounts of Principal (and optional additional principal amounts) to the mortgage account register, to see the account balance go down.
    Manually compare the account register balance to the monthly mortgage statement that you receive and make adjustments if the amounts are off by a small amount.

To make your monthly payments on time, automatically every month, set up Autopay (or APS, ACH, Direct Debit, etc.) at Rocket's website. Allow them to withdraw the scheduled amount from your checking account on the Due Date every month and you won't have to worry about being late making payments any more.

• Quicken Anja
    edited March 26 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• rvasmb
    rvasmb Member
    Options

issue still happening 3.26.24

• mwreagan
    mwreagan Member ✭✭
    Options

We have not been able to connect to TSP since October 2023, now this.

• niknas
    niknas Member
    Options

March 27 and the issue still has not been resolved.

• Burtcfii
    Burtcfii Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm also having the same issue with the Rocket account. This same thing happened with edward jones account Monday and is resolved now.

• lbsunbum
    lbsunbum Member ✭✭
    Options

As Quicken support is now aware of a problem with Rocket Mortgage, I am asking the moderator to close this discussion.

Thanks

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Discussion has been closed per OP's request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.