Bank of American account stopped updating with One Step Update

Options

When I ran One Step Update in early February I was notified that Quicken had changed the method of updating (I think with a reference only to Bank of America, but the notice was only on the screen for a short period of time and I don't recall exactly what it said). I later discovered that no Bank of America transactions after 1/22/2024 were in Quicken. I have run One Step Update several times since then and it does not add any Bank of America transactions after 1/22/2024 - and there have been many of those transactions. Updates ran properly before for Bank of America (and have done so since the update feature became available - and I have had Quicken running with that same Bank of America account since 1/1/1997). Is there any way to fix this? I am hesitant to deactivate/reactivate or otherwise screw with the settings for my Bank of America account for fear of trashing all of my past Bank of America transactions. I could, I guess, go to my first Quicken backup after 1/22/24, run One Step Update, and hope for the best. My main fear in doing that is that the entries for my Capital One and Citi credit cards would be missing (and they have updated properly since 1/22/24, with a multitude of transactions in Capital One that would be lost if I went to an old backup). Is there a fix for this? What actually happened with the change in One Step Backup in February?

This discussion has been closed.