BUG: My paycheck scheduled transaction keeps increasing after Cloud Sync

Options

I've only recently restarted Cloud Syncing and I think one of the reasons why I turned it off is because this bug keeps appearing. This is an easily repeatable scenario in my data file, for which I have done a Validate (and it reports "1 scheduled transactions corrected"). My paycheck increases when I do a Cloud Sync. While I'd love to be able to simply get a raise for doing so, alas - this appears to be a bug. I can edit the paycheck, don't make any changes to it, and once saved, it properly shows the amount. But if I redo a Cloud Sync, it appears again.

This 20+ year Quicken user has already tried to Validate and I recently moved my file out of OneDrive.

I suspect it has something to do with the "employer match" field as the increasing amount appears to be similar to that amount each time.

Comments

• Roger Snook
    Roger Snook Member ✭✭✭
    Options

My other attempts to fix:
    1) Try to edit on Quicken web - but can't.

2) Trying to reset cloud data - but I'm receiving a repeating (well over 20) error box: "You may not transfer money into a read-only account"

• Roger Snook
    Roger Snook Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I did discover after a Cloud Sync that a SPLIT amount appears….odd. Unclear what this "NOTFOUND" would be and guessing that's the issue?