Wells Fargo One Step Update

Options

One Step Update works for my Webster Bank accounts but not for my Wells Fargo Accounts. I have repeatedly tried to update over the last several days. Quicken says it is updating but there are no changes to my account ledgers and there should be.

Comments

• csantucci
    csantucci Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem. I've tried everything I can think of. Next step will be to call Customer Service this weekend when I have time to devote to this.

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am not experiencing any issues connecting and downloading from Wells Fargo Bank. I would first try Reactivating the account(s).

• csantucci
    csantucci Member ✭✭
    Options

Found out Customer Support isn't open on weekends. Called earlier this morning, agent was very helpful and solved the problem. I suggest you call Customer Support as well. This is a known issue and has to do with Direct Connect or ExpressWebConnect+. I had to change my connection from DC to EWC+. It was an easy process but I don't want to try to help you with it, Customer Support is your best bet and very helpful.

• csantucci
    csantucci Member ✭✭
    Options

Ralph, I deactivated and reactivated my Wells Fargo accounts several times. That alone didn't do it, Customer Support took me through a couple of extra steps to change my connection to ExpressWebConnect+ and that finally worked.

This discussion has been closed.