Downloading from financials not working

Options

Well it started with PenFed, now Town and country bank no longer downloads and as of yesterday Wells Fargo stopped working is nothing being done to fix these issues or do i have a software issue with Quicken?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What EXACTLY happens when you try to download from these? Any error messages or codes?

And, please do TOOLS, Account List and tell us what download method you're using for each. It will be in the "Transaction Download" column adjacent to the account name.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Richard Sturgeon
    Richard Sturgeon Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 1
    Options

Pen Fed CC501 which what was implied to me from Quicken pen Fed is blocking execss. Wells fargo is telling me in a message it is not my fault, but it does not recognize the id or password and Town and country Bank comes back with a red indicator and with not real message and my passwords all work I am able ot log one to the banks with the id and password.

on the financial website.

what i have been doing is the master upgrade now i have gotten use to going into the financial websight and downloading from account the cleared items.

I have sent some of the messages of what is going on but have not heard back from Quicken