Cannot Connect to Lending Club

Options

Hello,

I've not been able to connect to my Lending Club account for several months now. I've followed the suggestions to deactivate and relink the account. I've also tried deleting the account and adding it back. Nothing works. Quicken will not connect. I keep getting the message "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Lending Club".

I've checked and re-checked my credentials and I do receive the verification code from LC.

Have any other Lending Club users been able to connect? This is so frustrating!

Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @zephyr612,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. What type of account is this (personal, business, checking, savings, credit, etc.)? When I check on our end, I'm seeing that the error code when you're trying to connect to the Lending Club connection is CC-507, which typically means that the connection you are selecting is not compatible with the account type you're trying to connect. Have you tried connecting to the other Lending Club option, LendingClub-Personal and Bus? If so, are you able to connect, and if not, what error messages/codes are you getting?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• zephyr612
    zephyr612 Member
    Options

Hello Kristina,

This is for a personal loan account. I have tried the LendingClub-Personal and Business option. I get the CC-501 error message. The Lending Club option is the one that was always working, until a few months ago.

I'm using Windows 11 and Quicken Classic Deluxe Version R55.15 Build 27.1.55.15.

Thanks!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for assistance since they have access to tools we on the Community can't access, they will likely need to review log files to get a better idea of what is going on, and they are able to escalate the issue as necessary. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• zephyr612
    zephyr612 Member
    Options

Hi Kristina,

No problem. I'll call them tomorrow.

Thanks!