Options
saberman
saberman Member ✭✭✭
edited March 31 in Reports (Windows)

Quicken Home & Business
Version 54.9
Build 27.1.54.9
Windows 10

For a very long time I have had groups of Reports on the toolbar. Suddenly, yesterday, they vanished.
I went to Reports/My Save Reports & Graphs/Add Reports to the Toolbar

The four groups were still checked. I tried unchecking them, stopping and restarting Quicken and selecting them again. Still not there. Then I validated and super validate. Still cannot get them back.

I have too many reports in each group to put them up separately. How do I get around this bug?

Tried adding a single report the the toolbar. Didn't work.

Tagged:

Comments

• saberman
    saberman Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    Options

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your data file may be corrupt. You can verify this by creating a new test data file and a test report and see if that will post to the bar.

The first existing data file troubleshooting step would be to validate the file. If that doesn't resolve the issue, super validate the file.

• saberman
    saberman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

>The first existing data file troubleshooting step would be to validate the file. If that doesn't resolve the issue, super validate the file.
    I think you missed this in my original posting: Then I validated and super validate. Still cannot get them back.

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@saberman have you tried restoring a backup?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• saberman
    saberman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@mshiggins I will eventually try that — looking to avoid having to enter everything for the past week again.

• saberman
    saberman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Did what I should have done — call Quicken Support. Explain what my problem was and the agent immediately asked to connect to my compute which I granted. He then highlighted the little icon on the far right of the window. Clicking on that made the toolbar display appear and disappear: