Web Connect & Schwab - missing 2 stock splits this month (edit)

Options
h2045
h2045 Member ✭✭

Reporting an issue: I had 2 stock splits this month (March 2024) with my Schwab retirement account. Neither transaction was picked up and recorded during the daily WebConnect updates I do each morning. Otherwise, Web Connect tracks my Schwab account and all other accounts perfectly. I manually entered the transactions (after figuring out why my balance & Schwab`s did not agree). Upon concurrent updates both transactions remain "manually entered with no matching download entry" although both splits show when I go to Schwab`s website. They just don`t get picked up by WebConnect. I am running Windows 11.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @h2045,

To clarify, when you say that you update daily using Web Connect, do you mean that you go to the financial institution's website, download a QFX file, then import that into your Quicken file? If that is how you are updating your accounts, then you would need to contact the financial institution for assistance since the file is generated on their end.

If you are connected to Schwab via Express Web Connect +, then missing transactions/transactions not downloading is a known issue. You can find more information by clicking on this link.

If you're not certain how you're connected to Schwab, to check which connection method you are using, go to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the account you want to check, then click on the Online Services tab. You should see the connection method listed there, near the upper left.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @h2045,

I haven't heard back from you. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.