CC-501 trying to add Treasury Direct

Options
tnsprin
tnsprin Member ✭✭✭

Amongst all the other recently added institutions for connections to Quicken, they added Treasurydirect.gov. Does anyone have this working? For me it actually appears to try connecting including having Treasury direct send my a One Time Passcode. It however there after goes into a long period where it says looking for accounts before timing out with CC-501 (Oops, we're having a problem)

Note only have EE Savings bonds, and the Occasional Zero interest certificates they convert to.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tnsprin,

When did you first notice this issue? Are you able to in put the 2FA code that is sent to you and that is when Quicken freezes?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Allen102
    Allen102 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. Yes, I get and enter the 2FA code. Quicken throws a CC-501 error. This has been going on for at least a week.

• tnsprin
    tnsprin Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Not sure when I first noticed this and tried to add treasury direct. It is only after I respond with the 2FA that it goes on and says its looking for accounts. After a long time it times otu and throws the cc-501.