Synchrony bank and Sam's account

Options

I am unable to set up one step download for this account. Quicken uses access to www.synchronybank.com and this gives me error code. the website that works and takes me directly to synchrony and Sam's is:

https://samsclub.syf.com/accounts/login/? so how do i change the Quicken website access so that I can get One step download? Marguerite xx

Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@MargueriteXX - in order to connect with Sam's Club, you need to use "Sam's Club Personal Credit Accou" as the FI.

• MargueriteXX
    MargueriteXX Member ✭✭
    Options

thank you but quicken gives me (as i try and activate one step update) https://www.synchronybank.com/

how do I change that to your suggestion?

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@MargueriteXX - I think you need to clear out the FI Name and Account number on the General tab in Account Details before you try to connect with the correct FI.

• MargueriteXX
    MargueriteXX Member ✭✭
    Options

thank you. i did try that and it didn't work. on the Activate one step update page, quicken is showing www.synchronybank.com

Here's what happens

Quicken Classic uses Intuit to connect

We need your consent to access your data.

then I see the One step activate window. where it shows www.synchronybank.com

how do I change that web access to get to the sams account? marguerite xx

• MargueriteXX
    MargueriteXX Member ✭✭
    Options

problem solved. you have to go to ADD ACCOUNT and then link to existing account. I was doing it from the existing account page dropdown menu —edit account details and add online access. marguerite xx

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@MargueriteXX - I am glad you figured it out. That is another way to do it. Sometimes, for some strange reason, you cannot change the FI name on the General tab. When that happens, you then need to use "Add Account" to link the existing account.

• MargueriteXX
    MargueriteXX Member ✭✭
    Options

solved. add account. set up sams synchrony. link to existing account. done.

(vs. trying to activate online from the existing account page)