Download from Capital One credit card not importing to Quicken

Options

Quicken Classic Deluxe for Windows.

Just in the last week, my download from Capital One credit card site is not updating the account in Quicken. I know something similar happened with Chase credit cards a few months ago. Is Quicken Support aware and working on this issue?

Answers

• Reach
    Reach Member
    Options

Same here! My Capital One credit card transactions won't upload to Quicken.

I came to the forum to see if anyone else was reporting this problem. I reported to Quicken in the App so that they are aware.

My Capital One BANK data is uploading as usual. I can tell that they originate from a different download format than the credit cards on the Capital One side.

I hope that Quicken will address this as soon as possible. This is a major bank.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Neither one of your stated which download method was used, Express Web Connect (One Step Update) or Web Connect (.QFX file download).

This morning, a new cleared transaction on the CapOne website was not included in the .QFX file like it should have been.

So, for my issue, CapOne is the source of the problem since it was me that did the download of the .QFX file from the CapOne website, not Quicken or the OSU aggregator (Intuit).

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Karen
    Karen Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I used the Web Connect (.QFX file download) I manually initiate the download.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe that if you look in that file using either Notepad or Wordpad, you will find it doesn't have the transactions that you are expecting. Searching for the amount of the transaction is the easiest way to try to find them.

• Karen
    Karen Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The qfx download function at Capital One is importing to Quicken now.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options