Unable to update primary checking account since Windows 11 updated

Options

Comments

• Dr Dave
    Dr Dave Member ✭✭
    Options

I have updated to Quicken R55.26 and the problem just started for me after installing the 04/10/2024 Windows 11 updated (Version 23H2). One step update and update from the account menu does not import new transactions for my primary checking account. It updates for everything else. Clicking on the QFX file starts the windows installer. This appears to be a problem related to Quicken's interaction with the lasts Windows 11 update. By the way using the import QFX file to update works but it brings in duplicates of some months old transactions.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Dr Dave,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Which financial institution are you having this issue with? Are you seeing any error messages/error codes when you try to update the account? Do you usually update via QFX, or did you switch to that when the financial institution stopped downloading using One Step Update?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Dr Dave,

I haven't heard back from you. Do you still require assistance?

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.