One Step Update will not save the accounts to update

Options
jnash67
jnash67 Member ✭✭

Notice this has been posted a few times but the discussions are all closed without resolution.

I'm getting this as well. My one step update default selection of accounts which had been in place for years is now no longer saved. If i go to settings and select the accounts i want and hit apply and close, when i go back they are not saved. This has been happening for a few months now. Very annoying.

I'm using the latesst version (R55.26) on Windows 10.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jnash67,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. You mentioned this started a few months ago. Do you recall more specifically when you first noticed the issue? Was there anything that happened around the same time, such as a program update, power outage, unexpected program or computer shutdown, etc?

The behavior you describe is usually associated with file specific issues. If you haven't done so already, please try validating and/or super validating your data file.  Please save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.