System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Downloading from financials not working

Comments

• mkbca
    mkbca Member ✭✭
    Options

That is happening with me as well - with Chase, and Schwab but not with Citibank - all with Express Web Connect. With Chase and Schwab I get the results in the attachment - no error message at all but nothing is updated. However, Citibank worked fine. Both Schwab and Chase have worked in the recent past. Quicken Classic Premier is current (R55.26) and runs in a current version of Windows 11 Home. Chase has not updated anything since 3/25 and Schwab has not updated since 1/19/24 despite multiple attempts. Chase in Quicken tries to update connecting with Chase.com which accepts my log in information but all Quicken shows me is the image below but nothing in the Quicken accounts updates and I know I have information to reconcile.

• mkbca
    mkbca Member ✭✭
    Options

I was able to correct the main Chase checking account by resetting (chose the account, hit edit and went to online) and then that account was updated in Quicken. I tried the same technique with the Chase credit card account but got nothing except what you see in my previous entry. These two accounts are my major accounts so getting this fixed permanently is a serious request!

• mkbca
    mkbca Member ✭✭
    Options

I tried the same technique with Schwab and it did not work

• mkbca
    mkbca Member ✭✭
    edited April 19
    Options

I tried a work around with Schwab using the option to download missing transactions via a QFX file but Schwab no longer offers that file option (CSV, etc. but not QFX). I tried directly from Schwab and also from within Quicken - no dice. I have a help ticket in with Schwab but they will blame you so Quicken please do not blame Schwab.

• dbowen
    dbowen Member
    Options

Also, not getting Schwab transactions…4/19/2024