Ally Bank CC-503 Error

Options

I have been having CC-503 errors for the past month with my Ally Bank Savings account. Followed the Quicken recommendations that have been associated with similar posts; reached out to both Quicken and Ally support. Also created a new Quicken file (.qdf) and tried that! Per Quicken support changed my username and, although counter-intuitive, simplified my password. No luck!!!

BTW..I could always log into the website with the old username/password and, now, with the new username and password.

For the other folks that had the issue can you tell me how it was addressed?

Thanks!

Running R55.26 on Windows 11.

Luckily, I don't have many Ally bank transactions so the qfx solution is OK, but frustrating!

Tom

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tfhoughton,

Would you mind providing me with the ticket number that was given to you during your Quicken Support interaction?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tfhoughton
    tfhoughton Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Jasmine, from the email I received from Quicken support:

"Please don't delete this reference number: {"Ticket ID":"10997120"}"

During the chat session that preceded the email I copied this number: 10997104.

Thanks.

Tom

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @tfhoughton,

I have taken the time to look into your ticket and I can see that it's been escalated. However, there is no ETA or further information available to share. For further assistance with this escalation, please call Quicken Support directly.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.