Quicken connection with Chase CC - and prompt for Quicken backup QDF file (edit)

Options

I have been using Quicken forever. Today, when I launched it, it asked me to provide the file to use, so I pointed it to my backup file (I backup regularly). It opened, and everything seemed okay except my connection to Chase and PayPal. I deactivated the PayPal connection and redid the connection with no issue. I've tried the Chase connection several times but keep getting the "It looks like this part of our site is not working right now" message. Chase is my only credit card, and we use it for everything, so I need this to work…can you suggest a solution, please?

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This isn't about your Chase CC but about why maybe Q didn't automatically open the last file used.

Check your filename length. Quicken can get picky about it if it is longer than eight characters, 12345678.QDF. 
    Also check that there is not a space at the end before the period.
    Rename it in Windows Explorer with Quicken closed. Once renamed, double click on the file to start Quicken with that file, after that, it should find it on its own.
    NOTE: The old file name will still be in the Recent File list (File menu), but for more recent versions of Quicken, if you select it, Quicken will tell you it can't find it and offer to remove it from the Recent File list.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list