Provident Union Credit Union transactions not downloading

Options

I just noticed that there are no downloaded Provident Union Credit Union transactions since April 1, 2024, and I have about 13 transactions. This is the third connection I have that no longer works (Venmo and Chase VISA). What gives? [Removed - Off Topic]

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 30
    Options

Hello @Jeff Kravin,

Aside from being unable to download transactions from this financial institution, do you also happen to receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect? Does the financial institution still show in the One Step Update Summary screen once it completes?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jeff Kravin
    Jeff Kravin Member ✭✭
    Options

No, there are no error codes, just like there aren't for Venmo or Chase VISA.

At some point a couple of months ago, the One Step Update window starting having fewer financial institutions listed, even the successful ones, and now none show up. I thought that was a new feature, which would not be a good one.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thank you for following up, though I apologize for the delay in my response as I missed seeing yours.

If you are still experiencing this issue, then to start with, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• Jeff Kravin
    Jeff Kravin Member ✭✭
    Options

This did not help. Do you know if there are open tickets for connections to Provident Credit Union, Venmo or Chase VISA?

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thanks for following up.

We do not have any open tickets/Alerts on Provident Credit Union. However, we do have two open Alerts on Chase which can be reviewed here and here, and on Venmo which can be reviewed here.

As for Provident Credit Union, since the previous steps failed to resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja