Not downloading data from Bank of America (Credit Card) and Charles Schwab Accounts. (edit)

Options

I was downloading my data in the Quicken Classic (Windows) from my financial group. I receive data from personal bank, but my credit card and investment group Quicken would not respond. Is there problem with update I just did? Or what!😕

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please provide more details.

• What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx or R x.x.x) are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release. You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    • US, Canadian or other international version of Quicken?
    • Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired?
    • What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    • What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    • What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    • What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    • How frequently do you download using One Step Update or "Update Now"?
    • Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    • What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• Lewis Cook
    Lewis Cook Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Classic Deluxe, Version 56.9, US version, Windows 10, Membership expired June 24, 2024, US Bank works fine update, it's Bank of America (Credit Card) and Charles Schwab Accounts. No error messages. Single a day on update. Call Quicken tech last week. We went through same things and even want to Mondo to download the latest patch. It all started when I updated my financial and a new patch came up. A double weeks ago. I hope this helps you and me.

• Lewis Cook
    Lewis Cook Member ✭✭
    Options

I also have a problem upload to the cloud when I end my session.

• Long Time
    Long Time Member
    Options

I also am having problems with US classic version 56.9 renews july 23,2024

Citi credit cards are now only downloading pending transactions - not cleared (even tho i can see they cleared when looking at Citi web site.)

also not seeing download transactions for Wells Fargo checking accounts.

thanks for thoughts on this Kelly Hansen

• MG99
    MG99 Member ✭✭
    Options

i am having similar problems with bofa accounts…i have deactivated and activated several times…it appears to be updating the balances, but not downloading the transactions…quicken please help!

• Paddy
    Paddy Member ✭✭
    edited May 8
    Options

Bank of America is not working for any transaction downloads for me either. R56.9 It stopped working after 5/2/2024

• Paddy
    Paddy Member ✭✭
    Options

OPEN Ticket 11046039 for Bank of America.

• Lewis Cook
    Lewis Cook Member ✭✭
    Options

Is anyone at Q support reading the HELP📣 messages

• Lewis Cook
    Lewis Cook Member ✭✭
    Options

Here to fix problem with Q version 56.9. I called Q support 1 (888) 311-7276 or 1(650) 250-1900 and open Q classic want to HELP click on it. brought down the line and click on share screen, next a set of numbers come up and repeat them the tech and will be able see your screen.

This is what happen to me working through the problem with the tech. We started by going to FILE and bring down the list and founding VALIDATE and REPAIR. Then click on it and this may take a few minutes. The program is looking at files and seeing if any repair is needed. If repairs have been made, there should be Icon next to the financial group(s) in the Q. Click on Icon will send to you back to the bank's web site. Fill in your information click next; Q should take financial systems information to fill in the problem areas. The Icon should disappear.

If you do not use the Q WEB or the MOBLE APP, it would be idea to disable SYNC from Q. It's one less thing to worry about.

• Lewis Cook
    Lewis Cook Member ✭✭
    Options

To found SYNC, go to WEB and MOBILE at the top right in Q.

• Lewis Cook
    Lewis Cook Member ✭✭
    Options

Yesterday, I called Q support 1 (888) 311-7276 or 1 (650) 250-1900. Open my Q classic up and he want to be shared my screen (go to help and click on it. go to contract support and share screen. click on it and a set of number will come up) and gave the numbers back to (him or her). That way they see the screen also.

To fix the problems we been having, go the top of Q. Go to FILE, click on it, bring down the list and click VALIDATE and REPAIR and click on it. This will take a few minutes, looking at the Q file and repair them if needed. Has you gone through repair keep click on NEXT to continue. Once the repair is gone you may find an Icon(s) next to the financial issue. Click on the Icon, it sends you back financial web site. Fill in our information click on next; Q should fill in the problem area(s) from our bank(s) information and Icon should this disappear. I you are not using the WEB or MOBLE Q disable the SYNC. you do not need it.

That how I repair my problems with 56.9👍️