CC-503/CC-501 Error on Marcus Savings Account

Options

I have been having this same problem for more than 4 months. When I try
to update my Marcus account, I get a CC-503 error saying "Your login
information in Quicken is incorrect" even though my login information is
in fact correct. When I click on "Fix it" and update the password and
try to connect again, I get a CC-501 error saying "Unable to update
these accounts because of an error on the Quicken Server."

An earlier post 3 months ago by a moderator said this is a known error that is being worked on. But nothing has happened as yet.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Robert Brown,

Have you tried deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Setup Now)?

If not, please follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes and whether or not you still receive an error upon trying to reconnect the account! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Robert Brown
    Robert Brown Member ✭✭
    Options

Deactivating/reactivating the account worked. Thanks for your help.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

You’re welcome and thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.