One Step Update only updates some accounts

Options
unosan
unosan Member ✭✭

Transactions from OneStepUpdate are so far only loading for Wells Fargo Bank, Wells Fargo Advisors, Fidelity, and E*Trade institutions. AmEx, BofA, Discover, Chase, Citi, GraniteCU, HealthEquity have not received any new transactions, some since 4.11.2024. QFX download has been inconsistent when available from institutions-AmEx created new accounts that do not exist in the current data file. I have a large number of accounts so any solution that does not require rebuilding or resetting these accounts would be desireable. Reactivating accounts at Discover, AmEx, has had no effect other than to reset the online balance, to zero at Discover.

Comments

• unosan
    unosan Member ✭✭
    Options

Additionally, there are no error messages and the Update Summary show all account updates completed with zero new transactions received.

• Yvonne
    Yvonne Member ✭✭
    Options

me too.

I have 4 accounts at Bank of America. OSU is updating only one of them.

Additionally, attempting to reconcile the accounts that are not updating is returning "there are no uncleared item to reconcile" - by example, in one of the the accounts, there are 3 items that have cleared the bank, but not cleared in quicken.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited May 5
    Options

@unosan and @Yvonne - is the last update date and time current (updated properly) when you look in your account registers, or Account List? Or, is it blank or show an old date?

• Steve208
    Steve208 Member ✭✭
    edited May 5
    Options

I'm having the same issue with Chase Bank checking and probably the credit card (I don't want that nightmare on a Sunday no thank you). I had to manually add several transactions to Quicken for the checking. The download list in Quicken was empty.

Discover is always hit and miss. I've given up on Discover card downloading to Quicken.

• Yvonne
    Yvonne Member ✭✭
    Options

@QuickUserPSP the update date and time are correct on all 4 accounts (even though 3 of them have not properly updated)

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@Yvonne go to the Account List and see what it shows for connection type under "Transaction Download" for each of your BOA accounts. In the "Last Download" column, what does it show for each of the accounts?

• unosan
    unosan Member ✭✭
    Options

There is a post that recommended resync of Web/Mobile. I turned off Sync and voila, issue resolved. Apparently some kind of activity has caused some accounts to stop updating in OSU.

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@unosan I am glad you found a workaround for your issue. There have been several other posts where the OSU stalls or doesn't update if Mobile & Web SYNC is turn on, and the only way to get the OSU working is to turn SYNC off. To me, this is not a real solution but just a workaround because you should be able to do an OSU while SYNC is on. Hopefully, a true solution will be found. But at least for now you are able to update your accounts properly.

• Yvonne
    Yvonne Member ✭✭
    Options

@QuickUserPSP the date and time is the same for the accounts that are updating and those that are not

• QuickUserPSP
    Options

@Yvonne seem to have multiple issues don't seem to be the same as the original poster @unosan. I recommend making new posts for your issues with a detailed description of each issue. If you decide to create one post, be very clear as to what each of the separate issues are. Otherwise, I fear that your piggybacked comments here won't get appropriate attention.

• Yvonne
    Yvonne Member ✭✭
    Options

It seems to be working now. I don't know why or how, but I'm good for the time being. Thanks everyone!

• Palace
    Palace Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I learned if VPN or DuckDuckGo Browser is activated some bank's reject download, though most banks seem to download One Step Update fine. So only solution I've found is to deactivate VPN or use another browser to allow download, then works fine. There could be an adjustment to VPN or DuckDuckGo Browser that allows downloads of some banks, but have yet to figure out a work around yet.