Why is Quicken having trouble with First US Bank today?

Options

No problems in Simplifi, but this morning it wouldn't connect with Quicken Connect on Quicken so I went back to Direct Connect. This afternoon, it won't connect to that.

I got a message a week or so ago that Quicken would be changing its connection to First US Bank, and I have lived in dread since then.

Steve
MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
Quicken Simplifi since 2021

Tagged:

Best Answer

• SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

As I suspected, this morning in Simplifi, I was told that Quicken has a new way to connect and the old connection will no longer work. This is exactly what I expected as in Quicken this does not go so smoothly. I am going to stick with the Direct Connection in Quicken for now. I had similar troubles with Chase and Amex in Quicken when those connections "updated". Not as smooth as it should have been. Indeed, Quicken told me yesterday that it wouldn't work and to contact Support.

But I've been around the block a few times.

Steve

Answers

• SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Well, it just connected. Weird. But still dreading tomorrow.

Steve

• SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

As I suspected, this morning in Simplifi, I was told that Quicken has a new way to connect and the old connection will no longer work. This is exactly what I expected as in Quicken this does not go so smoothly. I am going to stick with the Direct Connection in Quicken for now. I had similar troubles with Chase and Amex in Quicken when those connections "updated". Not as smooth as it should have been. Indeed, Quicken told me yesterday that it wouldn't work and to contact Support.

But I've been around the block a few times.

Steve