Ally Bank accounts need to be reset regularly

David Ouzounian
David Ouzounian Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

My two Ally accounts don't update until I reset them and reconnect them every few days. Does anyone else experience this annoying problem?

Answers

• mjonis
    mjonis Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

Yes. Happens mostly to my credit unions. Basically anything that doesn't use EWC+ or Direct Connect constantly has issues. Ever since whatever change Quicken/Intuit did last November/December. I still think it's a problem with the Intuit aggregate servers or something that just doesn't see the new transactions. VERY annoying. I can almost duplicate at will by simply logging out of the Quicken account and logging back in again (at least that seems to trigger the situation almost 100% of the time). Which of course, is one of the things that Quicken support wants you to do to "fix" the problem, and it only makes it worse (but you have to wait a few days to realize that the transactions aren't downloading—IF you have a busy account with daily transactions that is).

• David Ouzounian
    David Ouzounian Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

With the Quicken price increase, I am considering not renewing. There are other problems I have with loan accounts, too.

This discussion has been closed.