Investor360 Not Updating Accounts

MCO Mitch
MCO Mitch Member ✭✭

When trying to download transactions on Investor360, it returns an error asking if I have changed my password. If I answer no, it prompts me to enter a new password instead of continuing troubleshooting as it should. I tried resetting the accounts without success. I tried to deactivate the accounts and then re-add them with the correct password and that didn't work either.

I validated the Quicken file without success also.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Investor360?

Comments

• nomarks
    nomarks Member

I am having the same issue.

Verified investor360 account and password info is correct and works from browser.

Getting same set of messages.

• jhill95494
    jhill95494 Member ✭✭

I am having similar problems. I am assuming Quicken is aware of the problem and working to find a solution. Guess I'll wait a day or so and see what happens.

• elroy999
    elroy999 Member ✭✭

same issue here. tried validate and super validate on file but issue remains. Have experienced issue for last several days

• elroy999
    elroy999 Member ✭✭

The issue I see is atypical of one step update errors. I receive a "an error has occurred" in the update progress window but the subsequent one step update summary window does not show an error or an error code. the summary shows no evidence of an attempt to connect to Investor360

• brucemid15
    brucemid15 Member ✭✭

Ditto here. Same issue last few days. Have not seen any acknowledgement or response from Quicken.

• MCO Mitch
    MCO Mitch Member ✭✭

Based on all the responses here, it sounds like the issue is either at Investor360 or on the server side at Quicken. Hopefully in a day or two they will resolve it, but for now we can all stop thinking our QDF is corrupted and enjoy the rest of the weekend. 😎

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• aabate7
    aabate7 Member ✭✭

same issues - website login not an issue, quicken direct connect not working since 5/31/24.

• Chuckco
    Chuckco Member ✭✭

Same issue here

• ANK
    ANK Member ✭✭
    edited June 3

[Removed - Duplicate Post]

• DebVirginia
    DebVirginia Member ✭✭
    edited June 3

It has been a couple of days since I have been able to download transactions from Investor 360. I am receiving error message OL-332-A indicating my login is incorrect. When I go to the website, I have no problem logging in.

Does this have anything to do with 2 factor authorization? I haven't had a problem before with this, but my password is correct. And I'm not being prompted for additional authorization.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @DebVirginia,

I merged your discussion with the existing discussion on this issue. You're not the only one encountering this problem. If you haven't done so already, please follow the troubleshooting from this article on OL-332 errors: https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-online-services-ol-332-or-ol-330/ .

If the issue persists after that, then please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Deb1507
    Deb1507 Member ✭✭

same issues on Windows 10 pc

• Chuckco
    Chuckco Member ✭✭

Followed troubleshooting as listed above and still having issues connecting to investor360

• Rail_CIO
    Rail_CIO Member

Quicken is there any progress on this issue?

• dvmdoc
    dvmdoc Member ✭✭

Looks like we're all in the same boat here- similar thread ongoing on the MAC side as well. It's the QUICKEN servers vs. the INVESTOR360 servers…must have been some kind of security update on the I360 side that of course they're under no obligation to tell anyone about and that breaks the links with QUICKEN until the two IT teams can sit down and re-establish connection. This can happen days but is usually few weeks. At least we know they watch these boards- I've gone ahead and "reported a problem" and if you all do as well maybe it gets run up the flagpole faster….

Frustrated & Loyal since Q94….

• paula.michele
    paula.michele Member ✭✭

Count me in with the same issue which I reported it via the help menu a few days ago. Waiting "patiently" with the rest of you! Thank you dmvdoc for the background info which helps in understanding what is going on.

• DebVirginia
    DebVirginia Member ✭✭

I should have mentioned in my original post that when the dialog box asks if I have changed my password and I say, "no", it then asks me to enter the password again. After that, the dialog box says "Success!" except the one-step update report tells me I have an error OL-332-A. Hope that's helpful to Quicken in resolving the error! Thanks.

• MarkB508
    MarkB508 Member ✭✭

Getting the same OL-332-A error as others. Quicken prompts to fix, but the error persists after fix is applied. I have no trouble logging in to Investor360 from the web. I submitted a problem report to Quicken and also contacted Investor360. I encourage others to do the same so this gets prioritized.

• dvmdoc
    dvmdoc Member ✭✭

—UPDATE— Hope it works for us all very soon this was earmarking Friday morning but may take weekend.

I've received an update on the Quicken/Investor360 issue. Our dev team is releasing a fix tonight, and this issue should be resolved by tomorrow morning. Please let me know if you have any clients still having problems after tomorrow and we'll take it from there.”

• MCO Mitch
    MCO Mitch Member ✭✭
    edited June 7

It is working for me now also.

• Deb1507
    Deb1507 Member ✭✭

My Investor 360 downloads worked properly today

Am on Windows platform

• dvmdoc
    dvmdoc Member ✭✭

Ditto appears resolved.

• DebVirginia
    DebVirginia Member ✭✭

Everything updated properly for me today. Thank you!

• Chuckco
    Chuckco Member ✭✭

Same here

• nomarks
    nomarks Member

investor360 updating properly today

This discussion has been closed.