Losing transactions, Dates are not automatically lining up, lots of glitches.

David M Hughes
David M Hughes Quicken Windows Subscription Member

On Friday I went to update my account. That means comparing receipts to make sure all expenditures are categorized: Groceries, Dining, Household supplies, etc.

However, I clicked on an already entered transaction to add a split category, the screen flashed, and it disappeared! I did a FIND search, and nothing. I re-entered it, checked to see if it was there, and then there were duplicates! I entered another that was lost, no duplicates. Now the balances don't match my account. As such, now I have to go back line-by line for two months to figure out what is what!!! Frustrating.

I restarted the software—still occurring. I did a full scan with my anti-Virus program for my entire computer, nothing. I did a restart of my computer, did not help. So I called customer service.

At customer service, I went through the phone tree, and ended up with tech support. After about a 5-7 minute wait, I described what was going on, and not even halfway through, all I hear a "click." He had hung up on me!!!

What is going on over there? Suddenly non stop issues with Quicken and customer service, that I am not experiencing with any other software.

Comments

• RalphC
    RalphC Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

It sounds like something else is syncing data with your data file. Do you have Mobile & Web activated?

This discussion has been closed.