NVDA stock Split

IdahoMusher
IdahoMusher Quicken Windows Other Member
edited July 20 in Investing (Windows)

I am new to this and quicken will not let me update my NVDA shares and price after the stock split -- Need Help.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @IdahoMusher

We'll need some additional information in order to help you. please answer the following questions as best you can, then we'll go from there.

• Are you seeing any error code when you try to update your NVDA shares? If so which error code are you seeing.
    • Are the shares held in a brokerage account that you have routinely downloaded transactions from, or are they in an account where you manually insert transactions?
    • Has the stock split been correctly entered in Quicken - in other words does Quicken currently report the correct number of shares that you hold?
    • Can you give us any additional information that will help us understand what you are seeing in your Quicken file?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18

so what are the details -
    what version - Starter, Deluxe, Premiere - and Release … Help —> About Quicken

Does Quicken currently reflect the 10:1 split - both in shares & price of NVDA ?
    OR - Did your brokerage just download the ADD SHARES transaction ?

if not - then just enter this SPLIT into the Register where the brokerage transactions and the NVDA stock exists -

This discussion has been closed.